- Quick wrinkle smoothing effect, minimizing and preventing fine lines and wrinkles
- Long-term hydration due to ability to hold 1,000 times its weight in water
- Contains Vitamin E, soothing and improving softness
- Produces a long-term plumping effect
|Lip Savvy! gloss by itself|
|Lip Savvy! gloss over a colored lip|
- Excludes the use of ingredients such as peppermint flavors, cinnamon oil, and menthol derivatives that cause burning, cooling, or tingling sensations. This prevents any inflammation and damage these ingredients cause.
- Gives lips a firmer, smoother, more voluptuous appearance
- Lip contours are more defined
- Brush tip allows it not to be not messy/watery
- Though it was launched over the summer, I feel Lip Savvy! is good for the winter. I found it to be thick and as a result long lasting, key things a winter lip gloss should have. Anything that contributes to keeping me moisturized and warm in the winter is the way to go in my book! When it's cold, I personally don't want to have to keep reapplying lip gloss, and if that's your attitude Lip Savvy! is for you!
- Through eating, drinking, and excessive licking my application of Lip Savvy! not only stayed on, but continued to uphold its gloss finish. Not to mention, it has a nice flavor for those (such as I) who still lick their lips even with product on.
- Lip Savvy! Star Studded Shine Gloss having a light tint and specs of glitter, is good by itself or over a colored lip. Though I'm not a big fan of glitter, it's not over done so I'm not completely turned off; however, I do feel the gloss is more about the shimmer than the color.
- As far as the lip plumping, I guess only time with use of the product will tell, but at this point I believe it's the shimmer of the gloss creating the illusion of fuller lips.
|Lip Savvy! VooDoo BABY|
On a scale from 1-10, keeping in mind her goal, and consideration of whether I'd use Lip Savvy! in my everyday regime (which is a 50% chance, since my lips are already full and youthful, and don't feel the need for an added plumping effect), I give Lip Savvy! an overall rating of 7.5, which I don't think is bad at all! Again, I could do without the glitter, and actually prefer a bit more of a tint (perhaps a ColorGlam shade would be better); but all in all, I believe it's well formulated and does what a gloss is supposed to do...plus it comes in cute packaging and 22 shades!
Retailing for $18, Lip Savvy! is available at www.belipsavvy.com.
Try it for yourself!!