Search Pin Me Up Ashley

Just Kidding!



Beyoncé Knowles' mother Wednesday shot down rumors her superstar daughter is pregnant.

Us Weekly reported that Knowles is pregnant with her first child two years after marrying rap mega-mogul Jay-Z, 40.

But Tina Knowles, during a taped appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" that will air Thursday, said the pregnancy talk is just gossip, TMZ.com reported.

"No, it's not true. Not right now. I'm looking forward to it. With all the rumors, by now I should have five or six grandchildren," she said on the show.

Knowles, who is a grandmother to Beyonce's sister Solange's 6-year-old son, Daniel, laughed off the reports.

"I heard that, but I'm here to clear the rumors up. The truth is that it's not Beyoncé that's pregnant, it's me," she said. "I'm kidding ya'll. I'm 56."

"If two people are perfectly prepared to have kids, it's Jay and B," a source told Us Weekly. "That kid will be born a superstar!"


Next step is to watch Ellen tomorrow @ 4pm on NBC! lol



Source

No comments:

Post a Comment