Search Pin Me Up Ashley

For the Love of Suede!

I don't know what it is, but for some reason every time I walk into a shoe store, the first shoe I pick up is suede...EVERY time! I've come to the conclusion that subconsciously I'm in love with suede. I've already professed my love for Fall, and I personally feel like you can't have one without the other! Take a look at a couple simple, but cute styles the working woman can strut around the office in.



Grey Platform Pumps

Grey is a neutral, but classic color for those working that 9 to 5 (or 11 to 7 in my case). When paired with suede, it's a shoe you can't say no to!


Blue Platform Pumps
For those who think grey is a bit boring, here's a shade of blue that will definitely make you stand out! With a little heel detail, this shoe can still be worn with almost any color or outfit.


Red Platform Booties
Get fancy! Red will always be the boldest color you could go with, and in some professions(especially fashion) bold is fun! T.G.I.F. it with these babies!




Now I know what you're thinking, why platforms?! Well let me tell you, that extra bit of sole under the ball of the foot makes the BIGGEST difference in comfort. While you would think the higher the less comfortable, with platforms it's the exact opposite! My most comfortable heels are platforms. If you don't believe me, try it out for yourself!

Selected styles can be found Lucky Stilettos in Irvington, NJ.




No comments:

Post a Comment